The Crazy Suburban Mom: Steve Jobs: On Downsizing my Filofax

Hobonichi Cousin Planner in my Filofax

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Steve Jobs: On Downsizing my Filofax

Wanted show how the move to a smaller planner is going.

Can't say I'm totally convinced yet about the size but so far no major issues and it definitely works better in my purse; weighing 35 pounds less then either of my A5's.

Steve Jobs said of Downsizing: A lot of companies have chosen to downsize, and maybe that was the right thing for them. We chose a different path. Our belief was that if we kept putting great products in front of customers, they would continue to open their wallets.

All I'm going to say is... True dat.

Lin 4/5/12, 8:31 PM

Yeah, market gadgets to teens and you can make a fortune off their parents!! Arrrrggghhh!!

:P

Lord Dodo 4/6/12, 8:11 AM

I watched the video - well done you and thank you for the mention! I hope the Dodo Pad diary insert works for you - you will enjoy the fun of it if nothing else :)

Have linked it to our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/DodoPad

Enjoy the weekend!

Tracy Reinhardt 4/6/12, 8:24 AM

Lord Dodo - More to come. I'm planning a full review. Already using the mostly 'blank'page as a running grocery list for the week and it's perfect. I didn't have a place for it until now!

Lord Dodo 4/6/12, 10:19 AM

Dodelighted to hear it!

Nancy 4/7/12, 3:02 AM

Nice, Tracy! I waited all day to get to your video and FINALLY got to see it after I finished all my work... it's one minute to midnight!

I enjoyed seeing your Portland's innards, thanks. Have a great weekend!

Nancy 4/7/12, 3:03 AM

Commenting once more so I can check the box where it says 'email follow-up comments'...

Tracy Reinhardt 4/7/12, 9:40 AM

Nancy - So many errors with that video playback - I would watch it and sometimes it would be fine, other times it would crash. I'm glad you got to see it. Hope the problem was the youtube site and not the whole video and that the problems are over!!

Josh 4/8/12, 11:43 PM

I had trouble but then it played through fine. Seriously hovering on lord dodo's website trying to decide if I should buy the insert now, use it for week planning. Like I need more inserts, but you know, I've got to feed my habit. Loved this video!

Tracy Reinhardt 4/11/12, 8:20 AM

Josh, I'm going to do a whole review soon but its really a nice weekly overview. The way I use it which is very similar to the wo2p - it def. works for me.