The Crazy Suburban Mom: Filofaxes, the good, the bad and the gusseted

Hobonichi Cousin Planner

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Filofaxes, the good, the bad and the gusseted

I talked about some of the differences between new and old Filofaxes  in my last video so I thought I'd pull them together and show you what I meant.

My addiction to Filofaxes goes back decades.

Subscribe and don't miss a crazy suburban word

Nancy 3/7/12, 1:39 PM

Great video, watched the whole thing. Unfortunately, now I'm hankering for a personal size Portland and they are nowhere to be found. If anybody wants to sell me one, go to my blog page and click on contact me in the footer!!

Babes Mami 3/7/12, 1:41 PM

You and the filofaxes! Haha

Tracy Reinhardt 3/7/12, 2:23 PM

Nancy, Thank you so much for saying such nice things about the video, I've not made any because I didn't want to sound the fool :) But your compliment makes me feel better! As to the portlands they do come up on ebay, but there not there all the time so you have make a search so when there are some, you'll get an email. The other thing I've noticed is the nice used one's are much more frequently on the UK ebay. They have a ton more in general but a lot more used ones

Babes, oh you say that now! But buy one and see... its an addiction!

Nancy 3/7/12, 5:43 PM

Oh, gosh, don't worry about being a fool, it's already out in the open! A fool for Filofaxes, that is! :-D

Seriously, though, it's very brave and admirable of you to vlog - showing yourself to the world is bold. I might one day work up the courage. Thank you, too, for the Portland tips! I will have to figure out how to create a standing search.

Nancy 3/7/12, 5:58 PM

Just got your email w/printscreen of how to save searches -- THANKS!!!

Tracy Reinhardt 3/7/12, 6:05 PM

Nancy, YAY! It works for the UK ebay site too and they have a much bigger selection

Cruz Johnson 5/28/13, 1:25 AM

I love the zipped pocket in the Portland. Even though my hands are small, I find it REALLY hard to get change out of the Malden. The extra piece of leather in the Portland's pocket makes a huge difference!