The Crazy Suburban Mom: Ginger's birthday is coming!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Ginger's birthday is coming!

Ginger's birthday is coming soon.

006

We don't know her real birthday because she lived four other places before we got her so we gave her an easy date to remember.  Independence Day seemed to fit.   That's what the flag hat's all about.

She hates the hat but it works for us.

Hat aside she loves July; she waits all year for it.

ginger screen door

She has her own pillow and loves the feel of the sun on her little body.

popcornfeet

If you don't believe me...

popcornfeet1

Tell me that dogs not smiling...

lee 6/27/11, 6:57 PM

we did the same thing with our dogs birthday. we got him in early march, so st. pat's day is hid birthday.

he's a parson russell, like a jack russell but with really short legs. he thinks he's a 500 junkyard dog.

The Crazy Suburban Mom 6/27/11, 7:07 PM

You think a lot of people do this :)

Gina Alfani 6/27/11, 10:01 PM

She is definitely smiling!! What a sweet and precious little face :)

Happy birthday to Ginger!

Vonlipi 6/28/11, 5:43 AM

Happy B-Day Ginger! Will mommy get you a new muffin?

Have a great day!

Lin 6/28/11, 8:11 AM

Oh yeah--a Ginger post!!! Now my day is complete!!! :)

I love Ginger. I love her smile. I love the way her little ears are perked up in the air like the Flying Nun's hat. I love that she loves the sunshine on her old bones.

Happy Birthday to my little pally! Give her a giant smoochie from me. :)

Catherine 6/28/11, 8:49 AM

Happy Birthday to Ginger. My dog when I was a little girl was named Ginger. My Dad was crazy about that dog. She was a mixed breed collie/German Shepard. She was smart! My little dog now loves!! taking the sun too. I am a follower of your blog. I hope that you will visit my blog too and follow if you like it. I love comments so that would be great too. Thanks and many blessings, Catherine.

Babes Mami 6/28/11, 7:43 PM

happy early birthday to Ginger!

Tara Beaulieu 6/29/11, 12:04 PM

She is friggin adorable, I love Lin's description of the flying nun hat/ears- that is my favorite part of her happy face!

Happy Birthday, Girly!

The Crazy Suburban Mom 6/29/11, 2:22 PM

Tara - Lin - We call her Sister Bertrille because we thing she has flying nun ears too :)