The Crazy Suburban Mom: Don't judge me till you've gone a mile in my...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Don't judge me till you've gone a mile in my...

Convertible...

765693899

I don't know, does it work for me?

And no, I didn't buy it but I'm going to look at it tomorrow. And it's not a Chevy, I haven't been able to find a Chevy with under 100,000 that I wanted. I'm speaking van here - every van I want is over $15,000 which magically - I don't have.

This car *picture Vanna White sweeping her hand along the side of it*
is a 2008 Chrysler Sebring Convertible, kinda hot, right?

What do you think?

Does it suit my new thinner self?

jan 11/18/09, 5:58 PM

cool car...perfect for a midlife crisis.

The Crazy Suburban Mom 11/18/09, 5:59 PM

Just what I was going for!

ladyjanewriter 11/18/09, 6:45 PM

Can you bring cool stuff home from estate sales with the convertible? If not, is that a good thing?

Am thinking maybe I need another car. I don't wanna commute but I don't know what to do anymore.

The Crazy Suburban Mom 11/18/09, 6:54 PM

Ladyjane - Well my preference is the van and I've been holding out for 60 days for one. Never in a million years, well 60 days did I think it would so hard to find one with lowish mileage at a reasonable price. A van only works for me because I don't drive much. They are not gas efficiant but for someone that drives 5000 miles a year and needs to drive elderly relatives around sometimes, its great. Who knew they would be a premium price????

Getting a is such a hassle, believe me if I didnt need one Id be happy not to have one. the repairs alone, man

@eloh 11/18/09, 7:15 PM

I dunno 'bout you... but I can sure see myself in that.

icedteaforme 11/18/09, 11:57 PM

I totally think this is gorgeous....I can see you zipping to cape may in it!!!!

Christa 11/19/09, 8:02 AM

Have you tried Carmax? Because they can transfer cars from all over, and I just found 46 Dodge Grand Caravans with less than 50K miles for less than $14000.
And there are 186 "minivans" that fit that criteria too.
You should really look into that.
Oh and I know it's 10 years old but there is a 1999 caravan with only 32K miles for only $7998

mama-face 11/19/09, 8:54 AM

I love it; suits any self! :)

Lynette 11/19/09, 12:52 PM

sleek car for a sleek lady

Maureen 11/19/09, 5:33 PM

After 60 days without a car, I would drive a batmobile. That car is cute though.