The Crazy Suburban Mom: Jaws, the laundromat edition

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jaws, the laundromat edition

Was thinking of picking up the boys room yesterday...

jaws4

(Feel free to insert the theme song from Jaws any time now)

jaws3

This is where the music gets louder and we all know

the helpless swimmer's gonna get it

jaws2

It looked like an explosion at a laundromat

A laundromat with a band...

jaws4

I'm gonna need a bigger boat...

Christa 6/11/09, 10:08 AM

I just cleaned my little sisters room...she's 13. My other sister an dI cleaned it actually, because our mom said she was scared of it. I laughed and said it can't be that bad...so I drove to their house, and OMG!! It was scary! I took out 6 count them 1,2,3,4,5,6 bags of trash and a box full. I have NEVER seen so much CRAP!

jewelryandgiftsbyrebecca 6/11/09, 10:59 AM

I feel your pain. I had a play date here and it looked like a toy store on steroids after 6 little girls went wild.

The Laughing Idiot 6/11/09, 11:12 AM

My oldest daughter has a "captain's" bed, but we've pulled the trundle/drawer combo part out to use as my younger daughter's bed. Now, they use the big empty space left under the bed as a "fort". I shudder at the thought of actually looking under there.

beth 6/11/09, 11:14 AM

ugh...i hate cleaning bedrooms. both of my kids' rooms look like bomb sites. sigh.

The Crazy Suburban Mom 6/11/09, 11:50 AM

Christa - I feel your pain. And I think I have seen that much crap.

jewelryandgifts -OH MY! you poor thing!

laughing idiot - dont look! dont ever look

beth... Im soooo glad its not just me!

Sandy 6/11/09, 1:59 PM

lol...I gave up years ago. Their rooms...their responsibility. I don't even go there anymore, LOL.

Mom Mayhem says: 6/11/09, 2:24 PM

LOL! We've been cleaning my daughter's room this week to be in order for her B-day party this Sat.-Yeah need a big boat for sure =D

I also wanted to let you know that I have One Lovely Blog Award waiting for you at my blog-Check it Out!

chicamom85 6/11/09, 3:17 PM

That is so funny, it reminds me of my daughters room a few years back. She used to just throw all of her clothes into a pile in the middle of the room. God help you if you tried to get past it, I was always afraid something would grab me.

Anne

mummyof5monsters 6/11/09, 11:13 PM

ugh. A task awaiting me right now.Hope you make it out alive:)

a49erfangirl 6/12/09, 1:14 AM

LOL Too funny! If you end up missing we will send in the coast gaurd!!

shelley 6/12/09, 7:51 AM

woe, that was tooo funny! i just love when my daughter comes home and literally lives out of her duffle bags, god forbid that when she comes home the clothes go in her closet or dresser! well, at least boys don't change 100x a day! our laundry is rediculous! lol... thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving the sweet message! i'm about to resdesign the format, stop by in a few days and let me know what you thinky!
smiles,