The Crazy Suburban Mom: Where is the justice?

Hobonichi Cousin Planner

Monday, May 4, 2009

Where is the justice?

Okay. Time for a reality check.

I knew a mans hair got thinner as they aged but I didn't know it happened to women.

Except, of course, on your chin where it grows lush and luxuriant.

And.

I'd always thought these break-outs would stop eventually. And someday I would stop having to peruse the pimple cream aisle for the next break-through that promised to work.

And I never (NEVER!) expected to be sharing pimple cream with the child I birthed. That's just wrong.

And.

I certainly never expected to STILL be breaking out at a time when I pee if I sneeze.

I mean, where is the justice?

Will I be standing at the CVS check out and realize my cart is full of Clearasil, Depends and tweezers?

And it's all for me?

And as awful as that is...All I can think is, Please don't let me sneeze in the store....

Heather 5/4/09, 1:37 PM

I'm with you on the Clearasil, Depends and Tweezers. Its just not fai

Heather 5/4/09, 1:38 PM

I meant to say fair

tracy 5/4/09, 1:40 PM

no, its SO not fair!!! and i am very relieved someone commented :) so glad im not alone in this :)

tracy

Cher 5/4/09, 2:36 PM

Just found your site and stopping to say Hi! Love this post, it is so true. My mom said something about chin hair, and the next day I had some. And after 2 kids, I do pee when I sneeze sometimes! And breakouts, don't even get me started!

tracy 5/4/09, 2:41 PM

Hi Cher! So glad you stopped by! I have to say I post a lot of stuff like this...

I just don't know what else to do with all of it! lol so hope you come back... because its an awful to be posting about chin hair..and have no one say, I know what you mean!

tracy

MoonNStarMommy 5/4/09, 2:48 PM

LOL - not alone... LOL... I have a teenager and I pee when I sneeze too - sometimes - I mean after 4 kids... and a hard sneeze... who can help it?

tracy 5/4/09, 3:00 PM

MoonNStar - so with a teenager...you have the awful driving thing i talked about in the post before this one? or were you a cool mom like i so hoped I would be??

Jessica Smith 5/4/09, 3:41 PM

Hi “Crazy Suburban Mom” Blogger,

I saw your blog about being a New Jersey mom, and I wanted to pass this to you as a possible idea, for your readers with older children, as we approach end of the school year gift time for teachers, coaches and activity leaders.

I work with FrumUs.com, a free group gifting site designed to simplify the process of organizing a group gift, allowing moms and dads who are on a tight budget to still give. FrumUs.com is an online solution featuring gift envelopes to collect money, vote, gather comments and shop.

FrumUs, Inc. was founded after Karen O'Neil's son's baseball season ended in 2006 without anyone taking up a collection for a coach's gift. Since passing the envelope was no longer an option, she turned to her computer and was surprised to find no turn-key solution for collecting money and purchasing a group gift online. O'Neil put her 20-plus years of marketing experience to work along with experts in gift giving, ecommerce and marketing to create a website that effectively streamlines what was once a multi-step manual process.

If you have questions please call me at 561-998-1995 or email jsmith@tilsonpr.com.

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Smith
Account Executive
Tilson Communications
Jsmith@tilsonpr.com
(561)998-1995 ext.12

Follow TilsonPR on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TilsonPR

JewelryWorksbyKim 5/4/09, 8:37 PM

Very funny post! Myself; I wax the hair. But I have no issues with acne. I am going through menopause 10 yrs earlier than I am supposed to(I am only 38, and this has been going on for about five years now.), so my only concern is hot flashes.

tracy 5/5/09, 8:24 AM

Kim, Don't get me started on early hot flashes...

by the way...is it hot in here to you?
tracy

tracy 5/5/09, 8:31 AM

Kim, I just tried to post a comment on your blog...I clicked post a comment and it just sort of reset the page, I didnt get a comment box? Is it just a fluke of did I have to do something extra?
tracy